Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Does anyone know where I can find the recordings of the 3 French Horn etudes for TMEA Region band auditions?

I just got my region music today and I would like to start practicing, and recordings would be a huuuuuge help.

Does anyone know where I can find the recordings of the 3 French Horn etudes for TMEA Region band auditions?
Usually etudes aren't recorded by professional artists...they're just little study guides for practice. If recordings DO exist, they'll probably come with the book in which the etudes are contained. If you got the etudes as audition material, you probably just got photocopies of the music, right? Search out the book they came from from a music store and MAYBE they'll have a recording, although I really doubt it.





My best advice to you is to get a few private lessons with a teacher... they'll be able to play it for you so you can hear what it's supposed to sound like.





Good luck!



Loose Teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

horns Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting