Sunday, March 14, 2010

I have an antique dagger concealed in 2 gazelle horns mounts in silver screw together.4 ft 8"dagger 19th colo

It is maybe a colonial indian piece .it is approx 50 inches long and the dagger is about 6 inches long with either a ivory or bone handle. a beautiful patina to it

I have an antique dagger concealed in 2 gazelle horns mounts in silver screw together.4 ft 8"dagger 19th colo
What is your question? It sounds interesting. Do you have any photographs. I have a brother that collects such artifacts if they are authentic. Wouldn't know if they were worth anything until they were appraised by an expert artifacts collector. If I had a photo I could show them to my brother and he could tell me almost immediately. Without seeing it I don't know...
Reply:Very nice


Ill give it a home,if its free



viruses

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

horns Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting