Sunday, March 14, 2010

I have pogo games on my computer but on I only have voice on part of the games. The horns are all turned on.?

When playing Lottso and Fortune Bingo etc. I have no sound but Saints and Sinners Bingo I have lots of sound. As I say the volume is at full and the Horns turned on. Can anyone HELP!!!!!!!!!

I have pogo games on my computer but on I only have voice on part of the games. The horns are all turned on.?
Make sure the sound icon/button is turned on in the Pogo game. It is usually near your token balance and looks like a speaker. If there are no soundwave then your Pogo sound is turned off.



skin tone

1 comment:

  1. Thanks you so much for such a great information. I will definitely recommend your website!!! visit more info :- POGO Support Call Toll Free No +1-800-231-4635 For US/CA.

    ReplyDelete

 

horns Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting