Sunday, March 14, 2010

Does anyone know how to get good on Sony Acid Pro?

I just paid alot of money for this program. I need to know how to do sampling, which is pretty simple stuff from what I hear. I have a good sample and I want to put some loops, some snare drums maybe some horns. All of the tutorials I have seen are pretty weak and I don't feel like subscribing to get any.





I want to see those tutorials that take you through step by step with decent instructions. I know they are out there. Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know how to get good on Sony Acid Pro?
Have you checked on the Sony website for the tutorial videos? I'd reckon that would be the best place to start, or alternatively, fire up your favourite search engine and try searching for "Acid Pro Tutorials".......





Hope This of Help





Scots



maintenance repairs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

horns Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting