Wednesday, March 17, 2010

How to install boat horn to truck?

i would like to install a boat horn onto my truck, but not rplacing stock horn. I would like to hook it up to a toggle switch located on my center council. any ideas or help would be great!

How to install boat horn to truck?
installing it is no different then installing anything else that is after market. if its 12 volt just add wire and put it where ever you want to, wire in the switch and your done, around here the popular thing is to use actuall train horns with airtanks, really makes people get out of the way. but thats a whole different kinda install though......good luck
Reply:I wouldn't do this. Car horns are subject to strict regulations and I doubt a boat horn would comply. You're probably risking a fine and confiscation.



neutral skin tone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

horns Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting