Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do I replace my clockspring and horn button (switch) on my 2001 F150 Lariat V8 5.4?

I pounded my horn very hard after a woman pulled out in front of me and the horn got stuck, then it went out after I hit it again. I checked the relay and fuse and those are fine. I am told it is probably the clockspring and/or horn button located inside the steering wheel.





Does anybody have instruction on how to replace the two items? Also, is this a DIY project or is it a dealer only repair?

How do I replace my clockspring and horn button (switch) on my 2001 F150 Lariat V8 5.4?
Clock springs seldom go bad. I suspect your horn button just stuck.



maintenance repairs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

horns Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting