Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Is there a way that you can connect your Aftermarket alarm to your OEM horn?

I would like to connect my aftermarket alarm to my OEM horn, but the only problem is that the output pulse from my aftermarket alarm is 12V and the input for my OEM horn is 0Volts. If I connect a relay so it can owrk as an inverter, the relay has a delay, which it doesnt respond well to the fast pusles. Anyone knows of any fast pulse relay? or any other way to make this work? your help is greatly appreciate it.

Is there a way that you can connect your Aftermarket alarm to your OEM horn?
You don't say if you are using the siren output from the alarm,but if that is the case,you might try using the light flash output ,run thru the same relay.



skin lesions

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

horns Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting